Saturday, July 10, 2010

2nd Semester, Freshman Year

I honestly don't remember much from last semester. I know that I did very well in all my classes with only one B. I remember this one time that I got completely confused and forgot to go to a class till it was half over. At my voice jury (final) I forgot to bring judging sheets. That scared me so bad but I managed to push it from my mind till after I got through my two songs. They were "American Lullaby" by Gladis Rich and "La Pastorella" by an Italian guy who's name I can't spell. Both went very well and I actually enjoyed singing on the Admin stage.
I remember that this semester was alot easier then the first semester. I was taking just about the same classes but there were more breaks and it was Spring time, so everything was better.
I'm looking forward to next school year but am rather scared because it is going to be a very hard semester for many reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment